BAS Guernsey through its appointed sales agents in Asia Jet & UAS offer private jet charter services on its fleet of aircraft registered under Guernsey’s 2-REG. Currently BAS Guernsey has successfully registered the first Boeing Business Jet – B787-800VIP under 2-REG on its Aircraft Operating Certificate (AOC no.2) under the Bailiwick of Guernsey DCA – Directorate of Civil Aviation. It is planned to attract more business jets and aircraft types including executive narrow body, for aircraft management under both private and public categories.
WHY CHOOSE BAS GUERNSEY FOR ALL YOUR GLOBAL PRIVATE JET NEEDS?
- Flexible to YOUR needs: Being one of the newest Aircraft Operating Certificate holders in Europe, we are very exciting to share with you our products. The Bailiwick of Guernsey offers a discreet suite of services that can assist your international business. To create a SPV – Special Purpose Vehicle Company and register your aircraft under the Bailiwick of Guernsey 2-REG is a very straight forward and efficient process with the help of the many service providers on hand who understand YOUR needs.
- Exceptional service and comfort: Owning and flying a private jet should be a hassle free experience and we ensure your aircraft ownership experience is as seamless as possible.
Crews: Our crews are trained to the highest standards and under 2-REG, pilots are accepted with either EASA or FAA valid licenses for flying aircraft under the Guernsey registry.
- Flight Attendants: Our Flight Attendants are given additional food preparation, wine pairing training over and above the minimum standard requirements and are typically multi-lingual. They handle all your standard and extraordinary catering requests for each flight.
- Discretion and security: BAS Guernsey ensures your privacy is respected on every flight and that you’re fully advised on the latest schedule, weather, ground handling agents, meeting points, latest safety and security situation on the ground at your chosen destination.
- Private Jet terminal access (FBO): avoid queues and unnecessary delays at security and immigration checkpoints; flying private means you are able to board the aircraft minutes before the scheduled take-off time. BAS Guernsey as a part of HNA Group has the largest selection of its own FBOs across Mainland China under Deer Jet.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our 24/7 flight operations and dispatch team are on hand to provide you with extensive local knowledge, language skills and cultural understanding on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: As a HNA Group Company, our buying power and reputation allows us to offer you the most cost-effective management solutions, ensuring you always receive value for money whilst adhering to our exceptionally high standards of service and safety.
Assisting Governments – Whatever the Requirement
Award winning Asia Jet brokerage has established itself has having a reputation for providing seamless group charter solutions for a wide variety of international clients including multinational corporations, sports teams, entertainment management companies, relief agencies, and governments.
Providing a truly bespoke service, every aspect of the charter experience can be tailored to your exact requirements. From the schedule, where you pick the exact time and date of the flight, to the wide range of branding, catering, meet and greet service options made available, our dedicated Group Charter team will make your experience seamless.
The Group has a vast experience of chartering aircraft for governments around the world. Offering a wide range of options to suit your needs, governments can charter individual aircraft, or different types of aircraft, in any combination, from and to anywhere in the world.
In the past the Group has provided aircraft charters to the government of the USA, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Russia, China, amongst others. We offer complete confidentiality and high levels of security for important government officials and can often have an aircraft in the air within an hour if the need arises. We welcome the opportunity to expand these offering under our AOC with 2-REG to more Governmental requirements in due course.
- Helicopters – governmental transport, long term leases and relief missions
- Executive Jets – for VIPs, Heads of State
- Airliners – with 20-500 seats these are ideal for larger groups, fact finding missions, election campaigns
- Aircraft – for supplies, humanitarian aid, medics, journalists or evacuations
Luxury, Comfort & Style
- Executive airliners can efficiently fly intercontinental routes and, simply put, are the ultimate experience in the world of private jet charters.
- These aircraft are full-sized airliners with amenities such as a private bedroom, stand-up shower, boardroom, large living and dining area akin to having a penthouse suite at 35,000 feet.
- Some of the world’s most discerning royalty, business leaders and private individuals charter these to travel, gather and entertain in the utmost privacy and style with plenty of room for their entourage. Ideal for music bands, luxury tours and corporate road-shows.
- With our BBJ Dreamliner VIP configured aircraft available for worldwide charter, we are able to provide a true “Art of Flying” experience for our discerning clients.
Conduct Business in the Air
- Large cabin aircraft can come equipped with business and conference centers, lounge areas and private suites ideal for conducting business in the air.
- The level of quality, functionality and luxury meets the most demanding requirements.
- The amount of space available in executive airliners means that private work and rest areas are, indeed, private.